UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF OHIO
OFFICIAL COURT-ORDERED NOTICE
(This is not a solicitation from a lawyer)
If you are or were a Route Supervisor or CSA Supervisor for
AVI Foodsystems, Inc., please read this Notice.
You have rights under a class and collective action settlement. This notice describes the settlement and your choices under it. Please read carefully.
- Tobias Mooneyham and Derek Sleve, former Route Supervisors for AVI Foodsystems, Inc. (“AVI”), filed a lawsuit claiming that Supervisors should have been paid overtime for all hours worked over 40 in a week.
- The Parties have reached a proposed settlement of one million and five hundred thousand dollars ($1,500,000.00). Each person’s share differs, depending on how long you worked as a Route Supervisor and/or a CSA Supervisor. If you are eligible to participate in the Settlement, you should have been sent a postcard notice informing you of what would be the amount you could expect to receive. You can also contact 1-866-742-4955 for that information.
- If you previously joined this case, you do not need to do anything. If the Settlement is approved by the Court, you will receive a check for your share. This is explained in more detail below, as are your other options.
- If you did not previously join this case, and you wish to participate in the Settlement, by April 23, 2018 you must either return the postcard Claim Form you were sent or you can [click here] to electronically submit your claim. If you fail to timely submit a Claim Form, you will receive no money from the Settlement. Unless you “Opt-Out” of the Settlement by returning by April 7, 2018 a written, signed statement to the Claims Administrator that you are opting out of the Settlement, you will be bound by the terms of the Settlement, whether or not you submit a Claim Form. These options are explained in more detail below.
- If you are not sure whether you previously joined the case, you check by contacting 1-866-742-4955.
- Your legal right to participate in the Settlement is subject to the choice that you must now make.
|To view the complete Official Court-Ordered Notice and answers to frequently asked questions, please click here.|